Tuesday, May 13, 2014

China Glaze Textures Part I



Sometimes I go through phases where I am just obsessed with a type of polish or color.  Right now I am a texture hype.  I love everything about them.  Matte, shiny, glittery, pastel, neon, vampy, you name it I want it. I have been hunting high and low for any and all textures that peak my fancy.  China Glaze has a very fantastic set and when I initially saw it, I knew I had to have them all!  In this post I will show two manis featuring all three manis pictured above.  Later on, I will post the second half of the collection.





First up:

China Glaze Of Coarse!

"Of Coarse!" is a beautiful blue, matte texture.  I love this shade textured or not.  But with the texture I really really love it.  I created this manicure by starting with two coats of "Of Coarse!" by China Glaze and then topping it with HK Girl Top Coat.  I, personally, like how the textures look with a top coat, but usually with textures no top coat is necessary.

China Glaze Of Coarse!

Macro shot of "Of Coarse!"

Next up:

China Glaze Unrefined & In the Rough

Definitely the two most neon shades of the collection, pictured above is China Glaze "In the Rough" with "Unrefined" accented.  I created this manicure by starting with two coats of China Glaze "In the Rough" on my index, middle and ring finger.  I then painted two coats of China Glaze "Unrefined" on my thumb and pinkie nail.  I topped all my nails with a coat of HK Girl Top Coat.  Like previously state, no top coat is necessary, and in the case of this collection, the textures will be matte.  However, I prefer them with a top coat.

China Glaze Unrefined

Macro of China Glaze "Unrefined"

China Glaze In the Rough

Macro of China Glaze "In the Rough"

The neon shades of this textured collection are absolutely stunning and perfect for summer!  However, the names are an absolute crack up as well.  I love how they are all just so punny ;) 

I have been inundated with swatches lately and have some amazing blog posts coming up for you beauties!  Stay tuned.  And as always, I hope you have a beautiful night!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
09 10