Thursday, May 15, 2014

LLOLA Meet Up & Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer "Taffy Tart"





The second meet up of the Los Angles Lacquer Ladies was a huge success!  Once again, I had such a fun time hanging out, but especially shopping with the beautiful and talented ladies in this group.  I always love meeting new faces and seeing old friends.  This meet up's theme was "Friendship".  I chose the theme thinking that everyone would come up with really creative designs representing friendship.  However, the night before the meet up I was stumped!!  I love what everyone came up with and cannot wait for the next meet-up! (Photo credit: @g2thelo)





LLOLA meet up 2

This was the manicure that I created for the LLOLA meet up based on the theme "friendship".  I googled several images and a couple I were inspired by were really girly and kid-ish.  So I went with a pastel, cute manicure to represent "friendship".  I hand drew the "b-f-f" lettering and watermarbled my accent nails.  I topped each nail with Enchanted Polish "Ice Castle".  Such a gorgeous holo <3

LLOLA meet up 2 rainbow water marble

Macro shot of my rainbow water marble using the new Julie G Spring Collection.

LLOLA meet up 2

Macro shot of my "b-f-f" lettering.

Next up:

Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer Taffy Tart

The texture train has pulled into the station for it's daily ride!! All aboard!!  Haha, jokes aside, I love textures.  Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmers are in-cred-ible.  I created this manicure by starting with two coats of Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmers "Taffy Tart".  Accent nails are stamping from plate Pueen 61.  

Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer Taffy Tart

Back of the bottle shot of Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer "Taffy Tart".  Such an interesting shade of blue.  But what really makes this polish is the texture on it.  I love the shimmer.

Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer Taffy Tart

Macro shot of Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer "Taffy Tart".

After purchasing this Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer I knew I had to have the rest of the collection, so keep your eyes peeled for upcoming swatches and nail art with the remainder of the collection!  

I am always hunting for new polish, what textured brands of nail polish do you beauties enjoy?  Let me know!!  Have a beautiful weekend!



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
09 10