Sunday, July 6, 2014

Luxe Lacquers Review & Swatches



Luxe Lacquers

Luxe Lacquers is a fabulous monthly subscription based nail polish company!  Every month they send you four sexy shades that will make any mani that season a total hit!!  What is even more exciting is that from now until July 15th, Luxe Lacquers is offering 25% off your first month's box.  Also, they constantly offer exclusive promotions and discounts through their Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.  I absolutely love the shades I was sent for the month of July!  Manis to follow.

"Poppy":

Luxe Lacquers "Poppy"

"Poppy" is a fiery, red two-coater that is just perfect for laying by the pool.  I accented this gorgeous color with holo triangles I purchased from eBay.

I absolutely adore the consistency of "Poppy".  Not only does it apply fabulously in two coats but there is no streaking or pulling.


"Siena":

Luxe Lacquers "Siena"

"Siena" is fun, bright yellow shade.  I created this mani by starting with two coats of "Siena".  I created my accent nail by starting with a base of Painted Polish by Lexi "High on Holo".  I did a watermarble over the glittery base with neon polishes from Color Club and a clear nail polish.

Once again, I was very pleased with the consistency and application of this polish.  "Siena" was an easy two coater, and I think that it popped even more in the sunlight!  I love how bright it is!

"Anne":

Luxe Lacquers "Anne"

"Anne" is a subtle, shimmery seafoam shade.  I created this look by starting with two coats of "Anne".  I accented this shade with stamping images from MoYou London "Mother Nature" stamping plates.

This polish is a fantastic two coater with no streaking or pulling.  I absolutely adore the application of this shade, just like all the other gorgeous shades from this month's box!

"Mila":

Luxe Lacquers "Mila"

"Mila" is a sexy blue purple.  This is probably hands down my favorite shade from this month's box.  I created this manicure by starting with two coats of "Mila".  This polish is so perfect it covers in one coat!  (I prefer to do two for consistency ;) )  I accented this fantastic shade with "water drops" that I created using clear gel nail polish and various sized dotting tools.

Luxe Lacquers is an amazing monthly nail polish subscription based company that offers such adorable and seasonal shades!  Like previously mentioned, from now until July 15th they are offering 25% off your first month's box!  I would definitely recommend signing up and I cannot wait to see what they do for August!

Have a beautiful week!



**Press& Disclosures: I was sent these items for reviewing purposes.  All opinions and views expressed therein are honest and of my own accord.**

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
09 10