Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July Manicures


Boy oh boy where has the time gone?  Summer is underway, the World Cup is on, and I am in the midst of a major move.  I have refrained from sharing about this next phase of my life because for awhile there were quite a new things up in the air.  However, now that everything is settled I am pleased to say that I am moving from Los Angeles to San Francisco and will be starting law school come mid-August.  Needless to say, my posts will probably slow down during the move, and especially when school starts.  However!  I promise I am not going anywhere!!  I will continue to do nail art as often as my schedule allows and post everything to my blog.  My IG (@saraxbeara) will probably get updated more often.  

Anyways, 4th of July!  I hope all you pretty ladies had a wonderful holiday and got to see many fireworks.  For this Independence Day I did three looks (wish I had done four tehe).



First up:

China Glaze "Bump & Grind" "Of Coarse!" & Dance Legend "White Noise"

My pre-4th of July mani was a two birds one stone.  For this week's #texturethursday #texturenailliuminati I chose to do a red, white & blue patriotic textured mani.  For this mani I started with China Glaze "Bump & Grind" and "Of Coarse!"   I also used Dance Legend "White Noise".  

Second mani: 

Serum No 5 "Flashing Lights" 4th of July Watermarble

I really wanted to do a watermarble for the 4th of July because of the tye-dye effect!  For this mani I started with Serum No. 5 "Flashing Lights" and used various Color Club colors to achieve the watermarble.  I topped with ND Lacquers Top Coat.  (Keep your eyes peeled.  Future post coming up on the awesome new basics line from ND Lacquers!)

 I must not have let the watermarble dry long enough because it smeared :(  however, I actually quite like how it ended up looking!  I finished with star nail studs I received from Winstonia.

Final mani:

LA Girl "Sparkle Ruby" "3D Silver" "Brilliant Blue"

For actual 4th of July I chose to go with a simple tri-color chevron french tipped mani.  For this look I started with LA Girl "Sparkling Ruby" "3D Silver" and "Brilliant Blue".  I used chevron nail vinyls to create the french tip.

Did any of you beauties do any themed manis for this holiday?  Let me know!  I would love to see them!  I hope you have a beautiful weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
09 10