Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Doctor Lacquer- How do You ManiCure? Jelly Swatch

Hello Beauties,
 I decided to get real wild tonight and change my polish again.  I have been itching to try a "jelly sandwhich".  So basically it is where you take a layer of a jelly polish them put a layer of top coat then another layer of jelly polish.  I really like the effect that it created in this manicure because of all of the glitter.  I had to shake the bottle for what seemed like forever, but it made me be patient and give my bottom coat time to dry.
Here is a side view of the bottle.  I love the Doctor Lacquer label.  I bought the "Testosterone" one as well, but have yet to try it out.  I bought a girlfriend of mine "Estrogen" for the holidays.  I am so amazed by thermal polishes so after the New Year I am definitely using Christmas money to buy me some more Doctor Lacquer.  

I think that I am going to finally get a macro lens.  I am tired of constantly trying to focus in which taking a picture while still capturing detail.  I feel like I spend so much time editing trying to get the lighting right.  Obviously, it is still a work in progress.  Also, next project: make a light box.  Ah!! The things that need to be done.  

What is your favorite IG indie nail polish?  I have been finding so many recently and love being turned on to new ones!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
09 10