Sunday, December 15, 2013

Green, White & Pink Mod Dot Manicure

Hello Beauties,
Happy Sunday. I wanted to try something different today and I have been seeing A LOT of dot manicures on IG.  Especially this double layered dot, so I decided to give it a try.  I like the pink accent and how I decided to reverse the pattern because I feel like it changes it up a bit.  I was going to take another picture of this mani in my car, but of course I had already pulled the polish a bit when I was getting dressed.  Oh the perils of nail polish and manicuring.  
Here are the names of the two colors that I used for this mani. This was my first time using the Essie-Naughty Nautical and I was so happy with it!!  It is a really interesting turquoise and it also has a bit of a shimmer to it which I love as well.  The white that I used for the outside dots is OPI-Alpine Snow.
Also decided to take a picture of my work station!! I was using paper towels for awhile, however, they kept sticking to my table because of the nail polish remover.  You live and you learn right?  Also, thank goodness for wood pens.  They will be saving me.  Does anyone else use tinfoil to keep polish on for designs?  

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
09 10