Saturday, January 4, 2014

Doctor Lacquer color changing With Pearl Accent

Hello Beauties,

This mani is done using Doctor Lacquer's color changing lacquer.  I tried doing a "jelly sandwhich" and it seemed to be the best way to apply this jelly.  I love the little flower decals in this polish.  I also decided to buy extra pearls before my New Year's Resolution of no shopping took effect.  I have definitely allowed this lacquer obsession to get the better of me.  ;)



Here is a shot of me holding the bottle.  The thing that attracted me to Doctor Lacquer at first was definitely the label.  I love the little tooth!  I think that is also something I really love about Indie brands are the unique labels that everyone comes up with and the even more unique company names!
One of my goals for 2014 is to definitely look into making a few of my own polishes if not starting my own company.  What do you all think?


Here is a photo of the color changing.  It is so hard to capture!  I went to the zoo with this manicure and it was so cold out that it started turning purple outside!  I definitely had a lot of fun with this manicure.

What "type" of lacquers/polishes are your favorite? (ie. jelly, thermal, sparkly, matte etc.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
09 10