Saturday, January 4, 2014

Glam Polish Manicure with Stripes

Hello Beauties,

Glam Polish, Glam Polish, Glam Polish oh how I love you so.  2013 was definitely the year of indie nail polishes and this one has a guaranteed spot in my top favorites.  Their shades are so unique and their collections work so well together and separately.  This glitter in these polishes is so gorgeous.

Here is another shot of the manicure I did with the polishes my sister gave me for Christmas. 

These are the names of the two polishes.  I love them so much because it reminds me of American Horror Story: Coven.  One of my favorite television shows.  I have watched all three seasons and I think this one is the best one yet.

I decided to jazz my manicure up a bit with some Stripe Rite detailing.  I was so upset, because I took this picture after I showered and some of the paint came off even though I put a top coat on.  So strange.  I remember when I used to put white-out on my nails as "french tips" and it would react the same.  

What polishes and/or brushes do you guys use for detailing? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
09 10