Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Nail Vinyls, Daily Charme & Zoya. Oh My.




In honor of my little sister's birthday I decided to do another Nail Vinyls manicure!!  For the chevron nails I used OPI-Alpine Snow as the base and Cult Nails- Nevermore over the top.  The white peeled up a bit when I removed the vinyls so I used a Stripe-Rite to cover up some of the mistakes.  On my remaining fingers I used Nail Honey-Jaded.  I absolutely love this shade of blue.  I topped off the Jaded with a coat of Glam Polish- Glimmer and sealed the whole manicure in with HK Girl Top Coat.  The charm can be found at the one and only Daily Charme.  I really liked this mani, and shockingly I also did it on my "Cinderella" hand since we were going to a fancy dinner.  It was a great night and I was so happy to spend it with my family.  



The second manicure I have featured here I thought up a few days ago when it was super cloudy out.  I wanted something to brighten me up.  I also made my first tutorials on the clouds that can be found here.  In order to create the rainbow I used stripe tape and filled in the lines with a gold Stripe-Rite pen.  The colors that I used for the rainbow are Color Club (unknown) the silly label rubbed off (pink); Orly-Orange Punch (orange); OPI- Need Sunglasses? (yellow); Orly-Green Apple (green);  and the base is Zoya-Blu, which I used as a base on every nail.  For the clouds I used OPI-Alpine Snow.  On my thumb I used some beautiful gold foil that I received from Amazon.  

The more and more I use Zoya brand the more I fall in love.  


What are some of your favorite brands?  Let me know.  Have a beautiful day!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
09 10