Saturday, March 8, 2014

March Nail Art Challenge Day One & Spring Water Marble





Day One: Dotticure.  For my "dotticure" I decided to use OPI-You're Such a Budapest with Glam Polish- Tempestarii layered on top.  For the dots I used my dotting and Ulta- Vintage Violet, Sinful Colors- Snow me White and Butter- HRH.  I used striping tape to to create the V pattern on each nail. 



Macro shot

 Macro shot


I love this shade of purple by Glam Polish so much.  Usually, I find purples very difficult to photograph.  I can never get the true color, but there was no issues with this polish.  I have also been, obviously, having a love affair with OPI-You're such a Budapest.  I literally was at CVS the other day and almost bought it again.  How sad.  

Nail mail I received today!!  The Island Girl I found on a destash and they are my first ever bottles of Island Girl!


Since it has been so muggy out lately with all the rain I decided to brighten life up with this spring water marble.  







No comments :

Post a Comment

 
09 10