Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spongebob SquarePants Manicure & Fickle Fairy Potions Campfire Embers





Beauty Box Beauty Box!  My March Beauty Box from Beauty Box 5 came this month and I love it!!  I had received an email a few days prior to receiving the box so I was able to check out the items before I actually had them.  So far, I am very happy with the soap, cream and loofa.  I do not use foundation, so the foundation I received will probably go to a friend.  At first, I thought the curling mouse was cleanser, good thing I actually read it!  I am excited to try it out though and see what it does for my curls.





The first manicure I have to show you beautiful ladies is one inspired by a few new water decals I received.  Just what I needed, more water decals ;)  Anyway, I went with a spongebob squarepants theme.  Patrick, and Spongebob are both water decals and I hand painted the pineapple.  This manicure was beyond difficult, but I am definitely happy with the way things came out.  Sometimes it's fun to just do a playful mani!!



Macro of Patrick


Macro of Spongebob Squarepants

The second mani I have featured is definitely a 180 from the previous artwork:


For this manicure I used two coats of OPI High Maintenance and topped it with Fickle Fairy Potions Campfire Embers.  Campfire Embers has been sitting in my untrides for far too long.  I have been slowly trying to use all the polishes I have yet to get around to.  There are just so many.  #ProblemsofaPolishAddict.  Campfire Embers is a such a great and unique glitter polish.  It can definitely be worn alone, but paired with reds and oranges the different colored pieces of glitter really stand out.  In the light, the glitter flecks turn black, white, or red.  It truly looks like the end of a campfire, sizzling out for the night.


Bottom of the bottle shot


Macro of OPI High Maintenance and Fickle Fairy Potions Campfire Embers


Second macro shot

Today is the first day of Spring, and I could not be more excited!!  As much as I love Winter, and bundling up in Winter clothes there is something about the energy of Spring.  Not only does everyone seem happier because of the sunny weather, but school usually lets out, vacations start happening, and overall it just seems like a more relaxed time of year.  I definitely cannot wait to go to the beach!!

What kinds of activities are you beauties looking forward to now that it is Spring?  Let me know!!  Have a beautiful first day of Spring.  
















No comments :

Post a Comment

 
09 10