Saturday, April 5, 2014

Loaded Lacquer Fig & She Nail Polish Secret Admirer



In a previous post I shared my love of jellies, particularly Loaded Lacquer's jellies.  My love for this brand just continues to grow with the more polishes I try!!  This sandwich I created using two thin layers of Loaded Lacquer Fig.  Then I layered a coat of Laquerlicious Princess Jemma Bleue.  I finished with a final coat of Loaded Lacquer Fig and thick coat of HK Girl Top Coat.  I left this jelly sandwich glossy, but matte looks incredible as well.






Bottle shot of the stunning shade Fig


Macro of my jelly sandwich




As I have slowly started finding more and more indie brands (there are literally thousands) I find myself coming back to particular brands.  Purchasing them once, twice, three times.  She Nail Polish is definitely one of those brands.  The cream consistency of her polishes is flawless and it makes application seamless.  

For this romantic polish, aptly named Secret Admirer, I chose to do an edgy, romantic manicure.  I used nail vinyls to create the negative space.  The wedding ring charm was purchased from a favorite local supply store.


Bottle shot of Secret Admirer.

I have been having a blast playing around with negative space manicures.  I just love the stark contrast between nakie nails and brightly colored designs.  I have also been seeing them everywhere right now and every one I have seen is just more gorgeous than the last!

Have you beauties played around with negative space manis?  What are some of your favorite techniques to use?  Let me know!!  Have a beautiful Saturday.


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
09 10