Saturday, May 24, 2014

Color Club "Bundle of Joy" & Dance Legend "Avada Kedavra"




A couple of lovely ladies and myself on IG decided to get together and a cross-country traveling nail polish box of sorts.  I had seen the idea on an IG that I follow, and heard that there are a bunch of groups on FB that do very similar things.  This box was the start of our Nail Polish Tourist!  Each girl who receives the box has to do a mani with a designated "tourist" polish.  Check out the hashtag #thenailpolishtourist on IG to see all of our gorgeous manis!



To start:

Color Club Bundle of Joy

During the first Lacquer Ladies of Los Angeles meet up, I stumbled across this gem at a local beauty supply store.  I love the cookies and milk/ easter egg look to this really funky nail polish.  I asked the boyfriend what he thought of it, and he hated it!  Haha.  But what does he know?  It definitely rocks my socks.

Color Club Bundle of Joy

Bottle shot of Color Club "Bundle of Joy".

I created this manicure by applying two coats of Color Club "Bundle of Joy".  I created the negative space chevrons by using Nail Vinyls.  I finished the whole manicure with a heavy coat of HK Girl Top Coat.

Next up:
Dance Legend Avada Kedavra over Cult Nails Nevermore

*Jaw drop*.  Hold on.  Speechless.  

Alright.  Dance legend, where have you been my whole life?!  This nail polish is beyond cool.  So for this manicure I started with a coat of the creamiest black I got, Cult Nails "Nevermore".  I love this black because it covers in one coat.  Delicious.  Then I topped it with two coats of Dance Legend "Avada Kedavra".  I finished the whole look with a coat of HK Girl Top Coat.

There are two other shades that Dance Legend makes that are shifters like this.  I.  must.  have.  Haha!  They're just so unbelievably gorgeous!

Dance Legend Avada Kedavra over Cult Nails Nevermore

Macro shot of Dance Legend "Avada Kedavra".


Dance Legend is a Russian brand.  One of my favorite parts is that the bottles are in Russian!  What are some of your beauties favorite foreign brands?  Let me know!!  Have a beautiful weekend and a fun Memorial Day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
09 10