Monday, May 5, 2014

Uni VoxBox

**Disclaimer: Influenster sent me this complimentary package.  I am not a paid affiliate of this company or any brands mentioned therein.  Any views and opinions expressed are honest and my own.**




Influenster Uni VoxBox

Boy oh boy did I let April get the better of me!!  I totally spaced on posting this Influenster Uni VoxBox that I received a few months ago.  I was beyond excited about receiving this VoxBox because of the imPRESS press-on manicure, Redrose Real Tea, and who doesn't love free pens?



Overall, I am very satisfied with my Uni VoxBox.  I have used the imPRESS press-on nails before and really enjoy the design on them.  I heard from a few people, that the nails they received were not very attractive, so I am very happy that I liked the design on the ones I got.

I don't typically wear make-up, especially foundation, so I did not have much to compare the Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousee Foundation.  However, I felt like it applied and blended very nicely.  Along those same lines, I don't typically wear lipstick, however, I liked the creaminess of the NYC New York Color Expert Last Lipstick.  I did not, on the other hand, like the particular color I got.  Not a huge hooker pink fan.  Sorry!  That's what it made me look like.

I will never complain about free pens, and loved the Pilot Acroball Pure White pen.  I like how this one writes, and it has a nice grip as well.

Lastly, the Red Rose Tea Premium Water Enhancer was fantastic.  I loved how easy it was to take with me in the mornings, and how easy it was to pour.  Also, the fact that it has caffeine is a huge plus for me.

I refuse to publicly discuss the Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons.  I just do not feel comfortable discussing tampons.  But definitely check them out for yourself if you are interested!

I love being a member at Influenster and being able to review new products before they hit the market!!  If you would like to become a member at Influenster feel free to comment below with your email and I can send you an invitation.  If you have any questions about Influenster feel free to ask, and I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge!  I hope you have a beautiful week.


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
09 10